As fall arrives apparently so does our mole problem. About this time last year we had some damage to 10 green due to a mole. Like clockwork, our problem has returned. Friday morning we came in to find a tunnel about 4 to 5 feet into the left side of 10 green. We repaired the damage in the morning before we mowed the green and put some mole bait in the tunnel. Later that afternoon, the mole returned and went almost all the way across the middle of the green. We have set a trap up on the left side of the green as well as adding more bait to the tunnels. We will be buying additional traps to place in the main tunnel area and hopefully we will see results very soon.