Arctic Blast

The start off this upcoming week is not going to be pleasant. Forecasts show anywhere between 1 and 5 inches of snow are possible by Monday afternoon. After that the temperatures will drop to lows of single digits with high winds on Tuesday and Wednesday. Needless to say I’m trying to make a hard decision on whether or not keep the golf course open. The 10 day forecast does not look any better. Right now we will take it day by day and see how it goes.

We have cleared out all brush and overgrowth around the lake edge on the right side of 15. It is a massive improvement and opens up the view of 16 when you are playing the back tee. This spring we will prep the area for seed and have it grown in by the start of the golf season.

Advertisements